Friday, April 07, 2006

Ebook Library

I love reading books. If I don't have any book to read, I would either go to the library or buy one from a book store. The problem is, if I go to the library, sometimes the book I wish to borrow has been taken out. Or if I would go to a bookstore, if it is not available, I just have to wait for some time.

But I have discovered that books can also be in electronic form. It is called an ebook. You can buy one through the internet, and simply download it direct to your computer. Thus, it can be rapidly available to you with the press of a computer key.

Well, of course, you can read an ebook direct through your computer. Or you can print it yourself. The only disadvantage is that it is not compiled like a book. However, you can compile it in a binder form. A library of ebooks is also available online at a site called Buy e-Book.

They have different categories of ebooks, such as adventure, business, children's books, christian books, computers, food, garden, health, home, horror, music, sports, travel and a lot more.

2 comments:

rebecca said...

you know, if you want to read older, sometimes rare publications you can get them from wwww.gutenberg.org

Candy said...

I've never tried an ebook... but I buy a lot of second-hand books. But the concept is interesting!

Nice blog you have!