Monday, March 27, 2006

Extra Income, Residual Income, Passive Income, Are they real?

I have heard of people saying about extra income, residual income, or passive income. Yet as years went by, I have also seen scams that have been associated with it. I have then concluded that the only sure way to earn a living is by having a job.

Not until I have read a best selling book entitled "Multiple Streams of Income" by Robert Allen. He wrote of many ways to make money through residual income, passive income, real estate, internet, and many more! But I said, internet? Hmmmm. At first I did not believe him about the internet.

However, I have learned that two or more of the top 10 richest people on earth today have been associated with the internet business such as Microsoft's Bill Gates.

So, these kept me interested to search for more. One day, I came across a site promoting Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business on the Internet. wow, I said to myself. The internet really works.

The Insider Secrets to Marketing Your Business on the Internet gave me the educational knowledge of making money through the internet. In this age of information, if you don't have the knowledge, you will surely be left behind in many different ways.

No comments: