Monday, March 13, 2006

Most Reliable Wholesale Dropship Directory

With the online boom of businesses, many people now also want to have their own online business. The growth of e-commerce have indeed attracted many including myself.

When I started my online business, I wasn't sure where to get my suppliers. I have learned of fraudulent "wholesalers" which have victimized many merchants too. Isn't that scary?

On the other hand, I did not have much capital funds to start my own business. But when I heard about dropshipping, that became a great solution I've been looking for.

Dropshipping is a procedure wherein merchants like me can order a small or large number of products for my customers at wholesale price, and each ordered item is mailed directly from the supplier to my customers. No need for me to get loads of stocks to keep. But where could I get such dropship suppliers?

My problem of finding reliable dropship wholesalers was solved when I found World Wide Brands. It is a very reliable wholesale dropship directory because they screen the wholesale or dropship companies before these companies are listed in their directory.

So far, I have not encountered any scary problems with my suppliers which I have gotten through the World Wide Brands. Today, many other online merchants also get their suppliers from this particular directory.

Although you pay a small amount to subscribe to the directory, the pay is indeed worth the price considering that merchants can certainly avoid fraudulent suppliers.

No comments: