Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Strategic Internet Marketing Course That Really Works

An internet marketing course was not known to me way back in 1997. I have not even heard about such terms as "page rank", "linking strategies", the importance of domains, and a lot of other things. I just wanted to sell on the internet then because I've learned of the increasing phenomenon of the internet.

In 1998, I had the opportunity to build a website where I can sell some products - courtesy of one internet company. I then started promoting my site by distributing pamphlets in my neighborhood and by emailing some friends and prospects. I kept doing this but I never generated a single sale.

I thought putting up a website was enough to make a sale. However, I attended one internet marketing workshop and a message of one speaker caught my attention. "What are the secrets that successful online marketers know that many failing dot com companies do not know?" That workshop taught us things which I thought were just false claims just like the many "internet gurus", thus I never actively practiced the strategies I've heard.

However, in 2005, I have discovered the "Insider Secrets To Marketing Your Business on the Internet" by Mr. Rudl. I bought it and studied it. To my surprise, what Mr. Rudl wrote were almost similar to that of the workshop I previously attended. I then said to myself, "There could probably be some truths to what Mr. Rudl claims."
With that, my enthusiasm to continue with an online business was rekindled. I started to apply the principles taught by Mr. Rudl to my site. In the period October, November and December of 2005, I generated a total gross sales of $15,000 on my first website. Surely, the "Insider Secrets To Marketing Your Business on the Internet" worked for me because I applied the correct principles of a sound strategic internet marketing course.

No comments: