Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Make Money With Affiliate Program

You may always question, "Can you really make money in an affiliate marketing program?" I had the same doubts in 2003 when I was just starting my internet business. I did not have a single knowledge about affiliate marketing.

It was not until I was able to read an ebook about a super affiliate marketer, Ms. Rosalind Gardner. This affiliate marketer gave her own experience in this field of money making. She gave details on how to do it. Her ebook, The Super Affiliate Handbook gave me the idea that you do not need to have your own product to sell.

In affiliate marketing, you promote somebody else's product. When somebody buys the product, all you do is simply receive your commission. Does that sound easy? This kept me excited about affiliate marketing.

All I did was to simply read the ebook from the front page down to the last page and followed all her suggestions. I then kept doing the strategies that she had suggested.

Now, I keep receiving checks from the companies that I promote. I did not have to worry about issues on returns, complaints, customer service, delayed and lost delivery, and all the hassle of regular business. I just simply receive my checks!

Certainly, I did not regret I bought and applied the principles taught in The Super Affiliate Handbook.

No comments: